We are currently looking for an Associate to join a Pan-European Financial Institutions Group within a leading European Bank. The role will involve working on the origination and execution of transactions (M&A, ECM, DCM) for a range of corporate and financial sponsor clients.
Our client is a leading European Bank with a strong FIG M&A team and strong balance sheet. The team have strong deal flow across the banking, insurance, asset management/wealth management, speciality finance, and fin tech sectors.
- Conducting relevant market research to assist with the origination of new FIG transactions
- Developing and maintaining financial models for new transactions
- Conduct due diligence (financial, legal, operational etc) for target institutions
- Use a variety of valuation techniques and provide advice to client base
- Support the senior members of the team in client meetings and ongoing advice
- Corporate finance (FIG) experience in a reputable investment bank, boutique. or accounting firm
- Strong financial modelling and transaction management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent academics with additional qualifications desirable (MSc, ACA, CFA etc)
- Fluent European language is a benefit
Offer to work for a market leading Pan-European Financial Institutions Group with market leading remuneration and high performance culture