FIG M&A Senior Analyst/Associate
- GBP60000 - GBP90000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 15 May 18 2018-05-15
The role will involve working on M&A transactions, originating new transactions, meeting clients, and working proactively on marketing opportunities.
Our client is a leading global European Investment Bank with a market leading Financial Institutions Group, transacting across the UK and Europe.
In the role you will be responsible for origination and execution activity.The role involves:
- Assisting in all marketing and transaction execution activities
- Preparing financial models and pitch books for marketing and transaction execution purposes
- Modelling cash flows / financial projections to support transactions
- Attend relevant meetings and industry conferences
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a relevant financial/mathematical field
- Excellent academic history
- Exceptional numerical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- European language beneficial
Opportunity to work for a market leading Financial Institutions Group