FIG M&A Senior Analyst/ Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
FIG M&A at Leading Independent Investment Bank - Senior Analyst / Associate level
A leading global independent investment bank are looking to expand their FIG Advisory team. With a truly global presence and outstanding reputation, they’re looking to add an Associate 1 to the team but will looking at Analyst 3's.
The team is run by high calibre individuals and they work across multiple products within corporate finance. They operate in the upper mid-market and cover sub sectors including speciality finance, European banking and insurance.
They’re looking to hire an experienced FIG associate, ideally with exposure to cross border, European deals. A successful applicant will also have:
- Outstanding academics with a 2.1 or higher (or international equivalent) from a leading University.
- 3 years FIG corporate finance experience from an investment bank, boutique or Big 4.
- Additional European languages are desired.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen, excellent technical skills, confident presentation ability and an inquisitive mind.
This is a chance to be a part of a successful team within the FIG market. Associates will find themselves with immediate responsibility and making an impact on a number of transactions.
To initiate a discussion, application should send an up to date CV.