FINTECH M&A - Analyst 3/Associate 1 (Pure Fintech role at a global investment bank)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A global investment bank is recruiting for a specialist Fintech M&A role in London. In this capacity you will be part of their Financial Institutions Group, however you will work exclusively on Fintech mandates.
Support the senior FIG Advisory origination and execution team in the coverage of clients across Europe, with the aim of focusing on developing business relationships in the various Fintech verticals. Work with the Head of Fintech and other senior members of the team in the origination and execution of M&A, financing and ECM mandates from current and target clients.
- Conduct fundamental industry research and quantitative analyses, and attend client presentations as required.
- Draft memoranda related to marketing and execution.
- Identify marketing opportunities, undertaking appropriate analysis and preparation of proposals, presentations and pitches for new products and services.
- Provide general support to the senior members of the team in servicing client relationships and enhancing income generation.
- Interact with clients and various levels of management; act as an integral part of the engagement team.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Good understanding of Financial Institution and/or Fintech desirable
- A desire to specialise in Fintech
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience of financial modelling, valuation and mandates execution
- Exceptional academic records