FISCAL – IT Project Manager – Wealth Management Firm
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Feb 19
FISCAL – IT Project Manager – Wealth Management Firm *** Please note this is a highly specific requirement for someone with experience (however dated) with the FISCAL platform. If you do not have experience with this platform you need not apply ***
A niche consulting are working with a wealth management firm are upgrading their legacy FISCAL system and have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Project Manager who has previously worked on upgrades or implementations of this system.
As an IT Project Management you will be responsible for technical upgrades and environments for the FISCAL system as well as its connections to the enterprise service bus. This will involve planning, implementation, deployment and testing.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Proven FISCAL system experience (in last 15 years) for wealth/investment management
- IT Projects Management skills on FISCAL related projects: i.e. implementations, upgrades
- Proven experience within wealth ,asset or investment management
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ideally degree educated or higher
This is a £600 - £700/day contract based London initially for six months.