FIX Client Onboarding Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 23 Mar 19
Job Reference # 187313BR
Are you a FIX Protocol expert? Are you detail orientated, organised and looking for your next big challenge? We're looking for a FIX onboarding specialist to join our Deployment and Testing Team:
• You will be responsible for provisioning Cash Equities and Derivatives clients to trade electronically with
• You will help to deliver bespoke connectivity and routing solutions to suit our clients needs
• You will work with a variety of different groups; from IT to Traders, as well as project managers, back office teams and external clients
You would be working in the Deployment and Testing team within Client Middle Office, managing the testing and onboarding for Cash Equities and Derivative clients as well as members of UBS MTF.
This global team provide coverage from London, New York and Asia (Singapore and Pune), working closely with the Electronic Execution sales team, sitting with the sales traders to provide seamless coverage from set up to execution.
We are also involved in various projects ranging from system improvements and migrations to regulatory updates.
• Excellent understanding of the FIX protocol
• Familiarity with UNIX, SQL and Microsoft Office
• General knowledge of Cash Equities and Derivatives
• Previous experience with networks, external firewalls load balancers
• Adaptable with strong interpersonal skills
• Able to thrive under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent and conflicting priorities
• Detail orientated and well organised
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.