FI Credit Officer
- £75,000 to £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
An exciting opportunity has emerged at a leading international bank for an FI Credit Officer at VP level to join the team.
Some of the responsibilities within this position include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the front office deal teams to ensure promise-keeping delivery to clients.
- Managing the interaction and communication with marketing officers, obtaining requisite information in order to complete the analysis, discuss and agree applicable conditions and instruction.
- Work collaboratively with other risk disciplines where appropriate to ensure enterprise wide view of risk is considered for a counterparty, portfolio and asset class.
- Partnering with key stakeholders and influencing senior management.
It is essential that you have experience within a credit management role within major international banking. There is a preference for CFA qualification and rating agency experience would be an advantage.
They are offering a starting salary ranging between £75,000 - £90,000 dependent upon experience plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.