- £50-55k + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Ten Associates
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
A rare opportunity to join a successful and dynamic Investment Management business in their growing FP&A function. This is an outstanding opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join an impressive finance function with a great team and collaborative feel.
Our client is seeking a Finance Analyst to help drive the team’s financial planning and analysis capabilities. As the business grows and the demand on the Finance function increases, we require an individual to focus on ensuring the business is well supported with meaningful analytics.
This role is considered a key hire in the ongoing development plans of the Finance function.
- Responsible for being a Finance business partner for multiple Corporate divisions, providing key analytics and decision support.
- Preparation of and support for the reporting and analysis of Group assets and notional under management (AUM/NUM), including quarterly external market updates for review by the Board.
- Work closely with the Finance team in ensuring the quality and timeliness of month-end close, including the correct allocation of costs against cost centres, project and other analysis codes.
- Produce monthly MI across the business and ensure timely delivery of analysis, including project initiative spend analytics. Prepare insightful commentary for review by head of the team.
- Coordinate and help drive the forecasting and budgeting process, including consolidation and analysis of submissions across the Group.
- Support the wider Finance team and action ad-hoc queries from management, and business initiatives.
- Support the development of the FP&A capabilities, systems and processes.
Knowledge & Experience
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (ACA preferred)
- Experience of management reporting, business partnering, budgeting, and finance planning and analytics.
- Experience of IFRS financial reporting preferred.
Skills, abilities & personal qualities
- Strong Excel skills up to Macro level
- Proactive, with ability to identify problems or opportunities and take ownership for their delivery
- Strong people skills – able to build a network across levels to facilitate delivery
- Strong analytical ability – able to analyse problems applying both technical knowledge and common sense
- Comfortable in challenging others in appropriate manner whilst always looking for ways to improve the business