A highly innovative, PE backed, SaaS business in the virtual design space are looking to onboard an FP&A analyst to help support them as they look to integrate two reporting systems.
The business recently merged with a much larger firm and are going through a period of colossal growth. In order to facilitate a sustainable reporting system in light of this growth, they are seeking a data driven, detail orientated individual to support their FP&A function.
- Helping to integrate two seperate reporting systems into one localised dashboard.
- Assisting with the set up and running of 6 rolling monthly forecasts across the group
- Adjusting these models accordingly as required
- Setting up new monthly reporting processes and enhancing these as the business integrates.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong experience with Excel and handling large volumes of data
- Experience with producing very high quality results in a high pressure environment
- Experience using Adaptive - extremely desirable.
- Willingness to be very hands on and comfortable grinding in excel.
If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to Michael Dawson for more information, or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org