- GBP80000 - GBP85000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 01 Aug 18 2018-08-01
The FP&A Manager will be responsibility for a variety of reporting tasks, analysis to support operational and investment decision making.
Our client is a proprietary investment firm investing in real estate globally.
The successful FP&A Manager base din London will hold the following responsibilities:
- Produce the quarterly FIL Board report
- Produce monthly and quarterly management reporting packs
- Prepare presentations for Investment Committees and Liabilities Committee and Capital Committee
- Support with regulatory reporting and credit rating agency reporting
- Provide commercial insight, analysis and decision support to the business
- Build robust business relationships with key stakeholders to develop a keen, commercial understanding of business requirements
- Work with the FP&A Director and CFO to produce ad-hoc management information for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Support the quarterly valuations process
- Assist with the management and development of all aspects of the Finance team, including compliance with regulations, financial accounts and reporting, and other financial controls and procedures.
- Drive the ongoing development of key finance technology
- Deal with ad-hoc queries from the wider finance community
The FP&A Manager based in London will have the following exposure:
- Qualified Accountant
- Very strong verbal and written business English
- Well-developed client-facing interpersonal skills with good presence, used to dealing with all levels of seniority.
- Good planning, prioritisation, problem solving and organisational skills; good experience of anticipating needs and communicating continuously, taking care of details, keeping stakeholders well informed of status/progress.
- Robust analytical and numerate ability (including modelling skills) coupled with a highly commercial outlook; used to helping a business achieve its objectives.
- A resilient questioning approach; ability to spot, investigate and explain irregularities.
- The ability to link operational with accounting issues.
Strong career progression and salary benefits.