FP&A Senior Analyst
- Depends on Profile
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
FP&A Senior Analyst - London
We are looking for an FP&A Senior Analyst to support the existing team through the next phase of the company’s growth.
It is expected that a senior analyst will be able to progress towards and assume manager level responsibilities within 12 to 18 months, or progress on to an operational role within the business.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPI’s) including all areas of bookings, revenue and cost
- Responsible for the continued development of Budgeting, Rolling Forecast and weekly reporting tools
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery of monthly management accounts PowerPoint with quality commentary showing deep commercial understanding of the business. The finance team is responsible for compiling the accounts, this role is expected to review and present the results
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Assist on ad-hoc strategic projects including assessment and execution of potential investment initiatives
- Analyse complex financial data and reports to provide accurate financial recommendations to senior management team for decision making purposes
- Develop relationships/collaborate with global operational teams to provide business insight and/or solutions
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous software industry experience advantageous but not required
- Experienced user of PowerPoint and Excel with advanced data interrogation techniques
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Developed accounting knowledge, articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think laterally and problem solve
- Ability to engage senior management in a credible fashion using data, analysis and insight
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with wider team members in a hands-on environment.
- Highly motivated, reliable, willing to do what it takes to deliver results
- Highly organized
- Accurate and precise