Twenty Investment Management are working with a city based Asset Manager that is seeking an FP&A Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. You’ll be managing the annual planning and quarterly re-forecasting process and delivering analysis for the executive team.
- Responsible for the delivery of the financial planning, forecasting and MI
- Preparing packs, rolling forecasts (quarterly) and business review meetings & analysis
- Provide financial analysis, modelling and insights to improve business performance and challenge plans/forecasts.
- Supporting FP&A analysts in the team
- Working with the risk function on stress testing for the plans
- Qualified accountant
- FP&A or Finance Business Partnering experience in Asset Management would be beneficial
- Analytics / Modelling skillset
- Strong communication skills to work with business leaders
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment for more information