FP&A Snr. Manager - Global Portfolio Company of PE fund
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Arkesden Interim
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
Arkesden Partners has been mandated by one of our global investments clients who are looking to hire an individual into one of their portfolio companies, which operates in the FMCG space. This would be an FP&A Snr. Manager role on a temporary contract basis, for 10-12 months, with the possibility of permanent employment at the end of the contract.
Responsible for cost management, transformation savings, analyzing the Company’s financial performance, managing a team of 1-2 and involvement in global projects and functions.
- Responsible for global cost management, analysis, reporting and identification of saving opportunities.
- Closely cooperate with Finance transformation team and support with financial analysis.
- Closely cooperate with all other Global functions, segments and key markets.
- Responsible for Transformation savings tracking, reporting and analysis (including CTI tracing and analysis). Responsible for setting up and maintain a process for transformation savings tracking as well as providing the information for external reporting.
- Responsible for financial modeling, assessment and recommendation regarding potential capital investments, business cases, investment analysis including post implementation analyses, reporting on variances and propose course correction initiatives when applicable.
- Recommend cost containment strategies and efficiencies.
- Lead and mentors team of 1-2.
- Participate in special projects.