FRTB Project Manager – Investment Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:15 Aug 18
A leading investment bank are implementing the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book regulation and have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to play a key role in the co-ordination and delivery of the regulation.
As a Project Manager you will be working across both the business and technology, working with teams in market risk, quantitative analysis, methodology, the front office and technology. You will possess a robust understanding of market risk and the internal model method, preferably with an IT background although having migrated into business change, with a blend of industry and management consulting experience.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Strong experience in market risk change and technology delivery
- Structured project management experience with Prince 2, PMP or Agile experience
- Solid understanding of market risk concepts including VaR, ES, FRTB, and IMM
- End-to-end project delivery experience within front-to-back risk environments
- Ideally a technology background with a blend of industry and consulting experience
- Degree, ideally MSc educated or higher from a leading academic institution
- Further education (i.e. CFA, FRM, CQF, PhD etc.) preferred
This is a £650-£750/day role initially for six months based London.