FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
FX C++ Developer - Tier 1 Bank
C++ Developer need within an FX Team at one of the Tier 1 Banks in Canary Wharf. Looking at all levels and paying up to £80,000 per annum with a big list of benfits and bonuses on top.
FX C++ Developer - Canary Wharf - Tier 1 Bank - Up to £80,000 per annum
The majority of the teams are front office facing and responsible for the development and support of trading, eCommerce, pricing and risk management applications. Several teams provide cross-asset technologies offered to the wider organization. FICC Technology employs developers, business analysts, project managers and application management resources across the globe, and is organized into business and function aligned teams
This role is within an established team in the FX technology department working as a C++ developer. The team has a global presence with the majority of the team in London and smaller teams in Singapore, Pune and Prague. We are responsible for all pre-trade FX requirements across all areas of the Bank.
- C++: Must have extensive experience of writing multithreaded server applications on Linux/Solaris
- SQL: Must have experience of using SQL, and ability to write stored procedures, triggers.
- Have worked on multi-tier enterprise systems which have a high frequency messaging element between servers and server to GUI.
- Middleware: Must have experience of using middleware messaging components such as Tibco, Talarian, Solace or MQ
- GBP65000 - GBP80000 per annum + benefits + bonuses
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick