FX Client Service Analyst
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
FX Client Service AnalystNorthern Trust is a full-service, global FX bank trading with counterparties via a range of mediums and through a number of innovative products and managed services. Complementing Northern Trust's asset servicing capabilities as a global custodian and fund administrator, GFX provides:
• Voice trading via global dealing desks in Chicago, London and Singapore
• FX Algo Suite, offering tailorable, automated trading solutions
• CompleteFXTM, our outsourced end-to-end FX dealing service
• Currency Management covering:
Share class hedging
Look Through hedging
• Standing instructions & income processing solutions
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Spectrum trade input
• FX Queries - Monitor emails and respond promptly to client & internal partner instructions and queries
• FX Open position reconciliation
• QEB FX platform trade processing
• NPV/Abrogation processing
• FX Passport support & demonstrations
• Custody & Third Party client onboarding
• Provide support for Global FX partners as required (E-Comm, Sales & Traders)
• Partnering: Engage with internal groups including LondonFX, London Treasury Control, GFS, IIG, IMLG and Wealth to raise the profile of both the business and yourself. When appropriate, spend time with the relevant teams to ensure the spread of FX knowledge within these groups is maintained. In general, foster and contribute to a spirit of teamwork and cooperation, both in the activities of the trading room and in dealing with other areas of the bank.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Organizational skills are required to prioritize work and report daily activity.
• Analytical and problem solving skills are required.
• Ability to facilitate discussions and reach decisions.
• Experience in a related financial industry operations role or exposure to the foreign exchange market preferred.
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of September 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $8.2 trillion in assets under custody
• $1.2 trillion in assets under management
• $132 billion in banking assets