FX Connect Regulatory Business Analyst, AVP
FX Connect Regulatory Business Analyst, AVP
Location: London Who we are looking for:
The FX Connect Product team is seeking a Business Analyst with a focus on compliance and regulatory needs. The individual will primarily be responsible for working with the Product Management team to develop and document detailed functional requirements from high-level business needs. The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal skills and the ability to work independently. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As FX Connect Regulatory Business Analyst you will:
What we value:
- Work with the product managers to take high-level business requirements and analyze and define functional requirements including constructing workflow charts, diagrams and screen mockups.
- Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development, and release meetings.
- Administration of system documentation including product development schedules, release schedules, bug tracking, etc.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating internal and external release notes as well as internal training and process materials.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with many different team members across the business and technology areas.
- Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the UI design across the platform.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Past exposure to regulations like MiFID II, EMIR, MAD/MAR, and Dodd-Frank Act preferred
- 5+ years of business analysis experience.
- Excellent prioritization and resource management skills
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite (including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Demonstrated skill driving results with imperfect information
- Strong analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Financial services industry experience. FX specifically a plus but not required
- Trading System Workflow and User Experience design experience a plus Detail oriented and self-motivated
About State Street What we do
- Bachelor's (BA/BS or University degree) degree required, Computer Science / Finance or Economics preferred
. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.