FX Corporate Sales Executive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Responsible for the entire sales cycle of this new and innovative product, developing from scratch a portfolio of Corporate accounts. Responsible for developing and closing pipeline opportunities as well as maintaining strong working relationships with existing clients.
- Strong FX Corporate knowledge.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to build and grow revenue in the corporate sector
- Professionally, effectively and efficiently manage a sales territory and the entire sales process including sales planning, prospecting, proposals, presentations, contract negotiations and closing
- Understanding and experience with the Sales life cycle of this client segment
- Strong understanding of client’s workflows are needed (pre- and post-trade and at point of execution/risk transfer
- TMS knowledge an advantage
- Provide full consultancy and advice to customer based on understanding customer needs, industry trends.
- Results driven with considerable experience of selling, negotiating and relationship building skills
- Experienced in sales and relationship management in the financial sector
- Experience of selling products and/or solutions to buy-side client
- Experience in building and maintaining account relationships at all levels of the organization
- An exceptional communicator who is confident in presenting our value proposition to large audiences often at a senior level
- Strong personal organizational skills
- Build trust and credibility amongst work colleagues
- Treat internal and external clients with honesty, integrity and respect
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and control
- Ability to develop new skills and understand new technology as required