FX FO Risk and Control Practitoner
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Anchura (Group) Ltd
- 11 Jan 19
Digitising Risk & Control Data – Anchura has created a Risk & Control Data Standards Platform to meet significant demand from leading banking houses. At the core of the platform is Grid 56, a standardised library of Risks & Controls based on a common taxonomy and with unique identification numbers (ACIN) as reference data. Developed and curated by subject matter experts, each control in Grid 56 is mapped to business, risks, and provides quantitative metrics for each control, defining what "good" looks like.
We are looking for seasoned FX FO Risk & Control practitioners to support development of our digital risk business and to curate our existing FX control library. Data will be added using predefined methodology.
You will work closely with our Risk & Control team and fellow FX SMEs in our office in the City, and/or remotely.
- Investment banking experience within Front Office as a trader, Business Risk & Control Officer (BRCO) or risk and control focused function
- 10+ years of relevant experience in FX and risk and controls
- Strong focus in one of the following: Flow, Futures & Options and/or Structured Products
- Robust control mindset, with proven work in introducing and/or reviewing risk and controls
- Experience with control processes e.g. Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA)
- Relevant regulatory knowledge