FX, Rates & Credit Trading Platform Senior Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 16 Feb 19
Job Reference # 186838BR
Are you an experienced programmer with interest in financial markets?
If so, we are looking for someone like you to help us:
- Deliver full stack technology solutions in a demanding trading environment
- Work directly with the Quant development team to develop next generation trading systems
- Deliver improvements to our technology platform, processes and tools to improve time-to-market
- Assist production operations team in rollout and production support
You will be working directly with a front office FRC (FX, Rates & Credit) Quant team in London as a dedicated resource whose purpose is to increase business profitability and efficiencies.
You will be working in an IT team responsible for provisioning and managing data onto the trading platform.
You will be responsible for full stack development of internal and external facing FX and Rates derivatives pricing web applications.
- Experience of developing applications for Trading within an Investment Bank OR complex data solutions outside of Finance
- Database management
- Interest in Financial Markets, in particular derivatives pricing
- Web development experience
- Desirable skills:
JS build & test tools e.g. npm, gulp, webpack, jslint, karma
Python Tornado web framework
Mongodb (or other document databases)
Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.