- Negotiable depending on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Squared Financial
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
We are currently looking to expand the sales desk with opportunities available for experienced sales professionals across different language regions. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role will involve FX sales to new and existing clients.
Typical duties for this role would include:
• Market and promote the Company brand, products and services to the target market, new and existing clients
• Set and achieve sales targets set with manager with a view of achievable KPI’s
• Develop the Company’s client base by sourcing and introducing prospective clients in the target market
• Liaise closely with front and back office colleagues regarding client account set up, revenue allocations etc
• Record all sales activities in CRM
• Identify and develop (with relevant colleagues) new methods to improve service and enhance offering
• Generate content for market commentary and or social media updates
• Liaise with marketing department regarding marketing material, promotion of brand and services.
• Adhere to guidelines and/or risk and compliance department directives
• Provide regular progress reports to the Head of Sales
To apply for this role you should be able to demonstrate a proven track record (2 years+) of achievement in FX Sales.
You will have a strong understanding of the electronic spot FX Markets and a working knowledge FX trading platforms preferably MT4. You will have strong interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills with an ability to influence all stakeholders in complex sales. You will be a well organised proactive lead generator. Prior experience as a sales trader and a strong network for referrals is a distinct advantage.
The remuneration package which includes a commission scheme is negotiable and will reflect the calibre and experience of the successful candidate.