Analyst covering G10FX with a quantitative focus. Represents FX Strategy to Global FX sales and trading desks in Europe. Coverage of FX European clients including Uk, France and Germany. Build FX models, generate trade ideas, designing new FX products Expand potential coverage to selected EMEA.
- Make FX trading and hedging recommendations across the major currencies, taking into account the dynamic mix of market signals, fundamentals, central bank policy and political cross currents to create BBVA FX views.
- Provide ideas and added value advisory to both internal and external clients, helping to enhance client relationships and the generation of new business opportunities.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor Degree level in a related field e.g Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Engineering. etc...
- Desiderable higher degree such Master in Financial, Business, Econometrics or Engineering discipline.
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Spanish and other European languages will be valued
- Market dynamics
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with key focus excel and power point.
- Prior experience with Bloomberg.
- Teamwork skills, capacity to work individually
- Ability to pioritize
- Strong quantitative, analytical mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This position will require the candidate to have a valid Mifid certification. In case the candidate is not ceritified, they will have to obtain the pertaining certification upon the incorporation to the role