- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
– analyze business requirements and design and implement solutions in conjunction with our business and user experience teams
– work as part of a distributed scrum team with members in London, Krakow and Budapest.
– resolve high-priority defects and deploy fixes to production systems
– make sure that produced code is secure, scalable and operational
– collaborate with other IT teams
You'll be working in the Neo FX team in London. The team is working to provide FX trading tools to the flagship UBS Neo platform, which replaces our legacy software. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next couple of years.
Your experience and skills
– large-scale enterprise, object-oriented and functional design experience
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– experience in FX Trading
– imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development
– able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– the go-to person for the latest development innovation
– fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?