My client is a boutique Asset Manager seeking an experienced individual to manage the factsheet, reporting and content production.
- Manage the development, production, approval and delivery of fund reporting materials and content on a monthly basis. The scope of funds is a diverse and growing range of equity investment strategies. The materials and content are primarily powerpoint presentations, powerpoint fund factsheets, investor letters, website pages and update videos.
- Work effectively with senior colleagues and stakeholders on the above, in particular investment, sales, compliance and operational teams. Also with external ACDs and fund risk assessment partners
- Efficiently and accurately make the relevant updates as part of the production of the above materials, using various widely used software packages such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat
- In addition, manage production and approval processes and delivery from time to time for additional marketing (non-reporting) collateral. Scope to include presentations, brochures, fliers, articles, website pages, social media and press releases. Working as required with external marketing suppliers and internal marketing team
- Assist in the approval processes and delivery of a refreshed suite of reporting and marketing materials as part of the global brand refresh exercise
- Tightly manage detailed production, approval and delivery timetables for reporting and marketing materials and content
- Manage and implement distribution of completed materials and content, to internal and external audiences. Includes London team, fund managers, overseas colleagues, websites (via the CMS), emails, social media and the PR agency
- Assist [the Head of Marketing] in the general, longer term transition towards increased automation of fund reporting materials for external audiences, plus ongoing management and implementation
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more!!