Family Office (Private Equity) Investment role – Vice President (6+ yrs’ experience with top tier M&A/IB background)
- Min. £150K + annual bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Linear Partners
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
We have recently been mandated by an American Family Office seeking to add an experienced investment banker to its London team.
The firm has a long history of generating positive returns and has invested in companies across The Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle-East and Africa. They primarily take full ownership or controlling stakes in companies.
- M&A trained with a Bulge Bracket / Top Tier Boutique IB
- VP+ level / 6+ yrs’ experience required, ideally in one institution (max. two)
- Consistent high performance ratings
- First-rate academic credentials (min. 2:1 equiv. or higher)
- Highly analytical mindset, dynamic thinker and entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Experience preferred in (though not essential) one or more of Telecom, Media, Technology, Real Estate, Agriculture, Financial Services/FIG.
For more information, please send a CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.