Fertilizer Trader (West African markets), Switzerland
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international fertilizer trading company seeking a WAF focused fertilizer trader to join their office in Switzerland. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for developing the dry finished fertilizer (urea, DAP, MAP, phosphates, NPKs) trading business in West Africa
- Monitor trends and changes in key markets (Ivory Coast, Togo, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Cameroon, Benin) to identify new market and product opportunities
- Coordinate sales and purchases between suppliers and customers to ensure a smooth delivery
- Communicate customer needs to logistics and operations teams to support improving supply chain processes
- Reports into Head of Trading
- Minimum 2 years' experience in international fertilizer trading and/or sales (urea, DAP, MAP, phosphates, potash, nitrogen, NPKs, etc.)
- Must have experience trading fertilizers into West African markets, experience in speciality/enhanced efficiency fertilizers would be a bonus
- Fluency in French and English is essential, additional languages would be a plus
- Able to travel internationally
- Located in or eligible to work in Switzerland (work permit or EU citizenship essential)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.