FinTech Marketing Manager
- £45,000 Basic + Bonus + Bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashmore Stark
- 17 May 19
Marketing manager wanted for a growing FinTech firm focused on B2B outreach within the Financial services and FinTech Payments markets - Reporting to the CMO.
Our client is a leading provider of Banking and Payments software for the FinTech space. As a full service provider for the design and implementation of software across the industry, they are growing their UK team and now require a Marketing Manager to join, reporting directly to the CMO.
With excellent marketing experience you will have the ability to get involved in all aspects of Marketing, Including;
- Digital: creating, updating, maintaining and optimizing the website and digital channels
- Traffic generation: Manage website SEO (in collaboration with agency) and other digital marketing to increase visits to the website
- Sales & Marketing: Write, maintain and curate sales and marketing collateral
- Lead generation: Ensure there is a strong presence at trade shows and events to maximise lead generation and promote the brand.
- PR & Comms: Manage all external and internal PR & communications
- Brand building: Ensure the curation of original content submitting awards entries and showcasing at exhibitions to enhance brand reputation
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years B2B financial Marketing experience. Joining a FinTech scale up business, you will be integral in the brand and outreach that this company has in the future. You will have a strong interest in FinTech and helping to develop the brand further.
The salary for this role is £45,000 (doe) and you will also be entitled to an annual bonus. Excellent benefits inc 25 days holiday, and private health care are also offered.
To apply - please send your CV through to Ashmore Stark or call us to discuss.