Finance - Internship Programme in London | NatWest Group Careers
About the programme
- To be eligible for our Finance internship, you'll need be in your penultimate year of university and be on track to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We're looking for analytical thinkers who can overcome a range of challenges, and demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You'll also show us real initiative and resourcefulness when it comes to your work, with a meticulous approach to problem solving and attention to detail
Over the course of this eight-week summer internship, we'll give you a taste of what it's like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
We'll reward you with a starting salary of £21,500 pro rata, depending on your location.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
About the business area
- Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
- Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
- Experience what it's like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
Our customers expect their money to be well managed. In Finance we tie together all of the financial activity across the bank, allowing us to make, spend, and invest money wisely. It's our job to manage the bank's balance sheet, report on our financial performance, and make sure we're making the right decisions for our customers.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.