- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Itarle AG
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Itarle (UK) Ltd is seeking a Finance Analyst who will be responsible for a range of important and innovate initiatives across the group
Itarle (UK) Ltd is seeking a Finance Analyst who will be responsible for a range of important and innovative roles across the group. Key functions involve
- Implementation of a Group and Subsidiary Accounting system
- Responsibility for Cash Flow / Payments management
- Overseeing Currency Risk and its related hedging.
- Product Margins including pricing and monitoring KPI's
- Research & Development auditing across both UK and Swiss companies
- Acquisition monitoring
- Company valuation over a range of different techniques
- Strategy & Planning
This role is ideally suited to somebody who has recently qualified from a major accounting firm or with a CIMA qualification. Knowledge of German is highly desirable. Quarterly trips to Switzerland will be mandatory to update the Itarle board meetings.