This role has a broad range of commercial exposure that will constantly evolve as the business area grows. You will be responsible for the coordination and management of quarterly investor distribution, as well as forecasting processes across all European investments. Working closely with the deal team, you will be responsible for preparing the acquisition and distribution schedules for funds. You will also ensure valuation models are effective, as well as leading the quarterly forecasting process. You will gain a broad knowledge of the funds from top-to-bottom, assisting with NAV calculations, as well as preparing the accounts for the funds. Managing the FX exposure for the funds will require you to demonstrate an understanding of risk, whilst effectively communicating this to stakeholders.
This role requires top level interpersonal skills, as well as excellent working knowledge of finance and accounting, requiring you to relay complex financial accounting information to internal and external teams.
• Assisting with co-ordination and management of quarterly investor distribution and forecasting processes;
• Preparing European distribution overview for funds;
• Co-ordinating with deal team to prepare investor equity for acquisition / distribution schedules;
• Reviewing valuation models, liaising with valuation advisors and fund administrators;
• Ensuring integrity and completion of deal reporting processes;
• Assisting with the preparation and calculation of funds and accounts;
• Manage FX exposure for funds.
• Qualified accountant;
• Strong analytical and financial skills;
• Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate within multiple teams;
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, both internally and externally.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.