This London based Finance Analyst role is with an established Real Estate Investment Manager. Following on a period of extensive growth and an increased workload, the business has created this new position on their Corporate Finance team.
This London based Finance Analyst role is with an established financial services business.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate for this London based Finance Analyst role will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and providing the external accountants with the information required to meet reporting deadlines
- Complete a detailed review of the monthly management accounts
- Review Coding and Posting of AP Invoices, AR Invoices and accounting entries
- Provide monthly and annual cost analysis for various expense line items
- Assist with the year-end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary annual accounts and meeting local filing requirements
- Prepare monthly cash flow reporting
- Maintain and complete balance sheet reconciliations for responsible entities
- Regularly manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to requests or queries
- Provide any ad-hoc assistance as required
The successful candidate will have the following packground:
- Strong academics in a recognised professional accounting qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.
- University Degree in Accountancy, Economics, Finance etc.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive mind/Eager to learn
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel an absolute must
Attractive salary, bonus, and benefits package.