An analytical first step in-house with a mixture of core finance and brilliant career progression. This is a hybrid role where you can learn within a growing, dynamic business.
This tech investment firm focuses on brilliant innovative and modern industries such as fintech and marketplaces. With an excellent global footprint and parent company, this business is keen to expand their UK base.
- Reconciliation of cash transactions under supervision
- Control of expenses and investment funding chains
- Analysing current and past business / financial data
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
- Participation in budgeting process
- Monitoring and tracking company transactions for accuracy and completeness
- Preparation of various financial reports on a regular basis and upon request
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Profound knowledge of IFRS with UK GAAP knowledge
- Analytical mindset
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Bonus structure
- Strong progression opportunity
- Work closely with senior leadership