Finance Assistant – Accounts Payable
- £Competitive + quarterly bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
We are an international hedge fund based in London with AUM in excess of $10bn. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated finance assistant to take responsibility for the purchase ledger including processing supplier invoices and reconciling relevant ledger accounts on an accurate and timely basis. This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to advance their career within a highly successful and innovative investment management business.
- Oversight of purchase ledger including any processing by other team members
- Processing supplier invoices including arranging for authorisation as appropriate
- Posting of invoices to Sun accounting package
- Arranging payments using an on-line banking service or cheque as required
- Monthly reconciliation of creditor accounts in a timely manner
- Processing staff expense claims and corporate credit card processes when required
- Other accounting tasks as requested
- Expertise in a purchase ledger role
- Previous use of Sun Accounts would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A stimulating working environment.
- Company pension.
- BUPA health cover (comprehensive family plan).
- Opportunities for training.
- Quarterly cash bonuses – significant part of your annual pay.
- Flexible holiday scheme.
- Free food all day, gym discounts, in-house doctor & childcare vouchers.