The candidate will provide oversight for the maintenance of Risk and Control Assessments (RCAs) that capture all of the material Risks and Controls and perform control testing across the banks finance area, in line with the Operational Risk and Sox frameworks, including demand and thematic assurance
- Help to build, design and implement standardised control related MI and develop a detailed understanding of the Finance processes that they support.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment in the financial services sector. Understanding banking activities, products, processes and systems
- Knowledge of Operational Risk and Sox Framework
- Experience of working with Internal and External Audit
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc)
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales