Finance Business Partner – Leveraged Finance – Investment Banking
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Oct 18
Finance Business Partner – Leveraged Finance – Investment Banking. A leading investment bank have a temporary requirement for a Finance Business Partner within their investment banking business to provide financial support to their Leveraged Finance CFO and Business Head.
As a Finance Business Partner you will sit within the investment banking division of the firm, specifically aligned to leveraged acquisition finance, being responsible for both BAU and project-based activities. This will include fee booking, transfer pricing and management information deck production as well as working on regulatory and mandatory changes as well as process automation. There will be a significant amount of senior and demanding front office stakeholder engagement for this role.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Accountancy qualification is mandatory
- 10+ years finance experience within leading investment banks
- Experience in a primary/origination business in investment banking
- Leveraged acquisition finance will make a stand-out candidate
- Proven experience as finance business partner
- Demonstrable front office facing stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day contract role based London initial for six months.