Finance Business Partner - Newly Qualified
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Marks Sattin FS
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
My client, a Property investment firm are looking to hire a Newly Qualified Accountant to support their Finance Business partnering team for a period of 12 months
My client, a Property investment firm are looking to hire a Newly Qualified Accountant to support their Finance Business partnering team for a period of 12 months. This role will concentrate on their Property portfolio, prior experience within property is not essential but would be beneficial. The role is very broad and there is scope for it to develop over time.
The successful candidate will need to show strong excel skills as well as extensive stakeholder management experience.
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality finance partnering function to Asset Management, covering all financial aspects of the company's property portfolio, both freehold and long leasehold assets including delivery of accurate monthly management reporting.
- Support the company's wider financial strategy by contributing to the development and implementation of Asset Management cost transformation initiatives.
- Lead the development of lease event tracking and reporting driving improvements in forecasting and budget setting.
- Operational responsibilities for the property accounting function, including cost centre profitability at zone and national level.
- Provide analysis and review to support internal and external benchmarking of Asset Management financial performance.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous property experience would be a benefit but not essential.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Previous Stakeholder management experience.
Salary: Up to £55kpa + Benefits
Term: 12 months