Finance Business Partner (FTSE 100)
Exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company in a commercial finance business partnering role
We are partnering this FTSE 100 company in their search for a Finance Business Partner to join this high-performing commercial finance team. This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious and career-driven individual who enjoys working with senior stakeholders and the leadership team on high-profile projects.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a strategic and high-visibility role in which you will play a critical role in influencing business objectives, be actively involved in company-wide high-profile projects requiring you to work closely with various stakeholders across the business, including the leadership team, project teams, operations, commercial directors, CFO, planning teams, etc. You will perform commercial modelling, scenario-planning and forecasting, look at projections and assess risks and opportunities. You will lead major projects, own budgets, challenge stakeholders on numbers and influence business decisions. To be successful in this role, you will have to be / have:-
- Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Proven track record of good finance business partnering experience (prior successes / achievements) and excellent commercial acumen
- Well-rounded financial planning and analysis experience, with good exposure to processes and systems
- Ability to think strategically and influence senior stakeholders in the business
- Confidence and ambition to grow quickly in your career
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.