Finance Change Portfolio Governance, VP
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
This role is for the portfolio governance team, which is a central function for finance change based out of London.
The PMO team will be responsible for various PMO activities including -
- Supporting the implementation of newly defined Portfolio Governance Standards, and its continuous improvement and enhancements
- Monitoring and maintaining a strong culture of compliance and governance including implementation and review of quality assurance processes
- Ensuring the highest quality and excellent portfolio MI and reporting for the CFO portfolio across multiple dimensions including benefits, dependencies, risks, issues and timely status reporting
- Quality Assurance team member involved in independent QA reviews and tollgate program reviews
- Assisting in administration of the annual BoW planning cycle
- Close interaction with executing portfolios within CFO, IT, and Group Change Governance across the firm and Internal Audit
- Collaborator and supporter for the CFO Portfolio with Internal Audit during reviews and audits
- Act as lead for portfolio governance in London
- Ensure implementation of Portfolio Governance Standards
- Communication & Governance Function
- Create awareness of portfolio governance standards to all programs under remit of FC by conducting sessions/organizing trainings
- Define the control process and governance model for CFO wide projects and Programme
- Partner with internal audit team on portfolio governance actions like - Program Tollgates, Compliance to Innovation control framework
- Prepare executive ready materials (status reports, steering committee etc.)
- Experience in handling the governance and reporting of large programs and senior partner engagement
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. You Offer
- You have performed in a program management office role (as described in the job description) on a complex, large program of similar size in the past and have managed the program / project financials in this capacity
- Experience on Innovation tools - Qlik, R etc. will be a big plus
- You present outstanding analytical skills with ability to conclude quickly and present your findings in a concise and clear manner
- You have keen eye to detail and you strive to find a way to improve
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.