- Flexible depending upon experience
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Healy Hunt Ventures Ltd
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
This is a key role for my client reporting into the CFO and UK Managing Director, you’ll be managing a team of three and leading the UK finance function as part of a broader global finance team. You will be responsible for driving finance forward by reporting on financial performance, analysing trends, developing the finance team and advising the business to help support growth.
Business Reporting and Analysis
- Part of the UK Exec team reporting weekly on financial performance.
- Reviewing month end management information and providing relevant commentary on trends and financial performance.
- Providing broader financial analysis to support the growth of the UK business.
Business Trends / Forecasting
- Forecasting (3 months+) using data and metrics on Revenue, Gross Margin and Client Billings.
- Annual Budget preparation and longer-term Business planning / forecasts.
Financial Accounts – monthly and annual
- Month end review of transaction listings / P&L / Journals and year end reporting.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Monitoring and reporting against budget.
- Planning and coordinating Audits and Year-end stat accounts.
Financial Control / Management
- Cost control.
- Checking and authorising supplier and lawyer payments.
- Overseeing Credit control – managing level of debt.
- Tax computations – Corporation Tax, Quarterly Instalment Payments (QIPs) and Taxation stat accounts notes.
- VAT – Quarterly accounts and deferred tax.