We're recruiting a Corporate Finance Director on behalf of a growing, multi-strategy investment manager. It is the collaboration of some of the industry's leading investors and has delivered exceptional returns in its short history. It's now a firmly established platform with well-founded growth plans and this is the perfect time to be joining.
The role will exist within a small, growing finance team as a direct report to the COO. Fundamentally, it will cover a broad range of responsibilities - you will need to be both 'hands-on' and able to credibly interface with Founders and other senior stakeholders in the business. It's a highly entrepreurial and hands-on business and the broad nature of the role should be a key point of attraction for the right candidate. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, review, and management of all aspects of the Company financial accounts (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Preparation, review, and management of financial projections of the Company (and associated monitoring against targets)
- Preparation, review, and management of all tax matters of the Company
- Responsible for financial planning for all Company strategic objectives, including product and regional expansion / initiatives
- Management and oversight of the following:
- Transfer Pricing across Group Structure
- Cash management for the Company (invoice payment, FX trading, Liquidity management, etc.)
- Expense Management & Control
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
- Expense Allocation Policies for the Investment Funds
- Regulatory Reporting and Compliance
The appointee will be a qualified accountant and experienced Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Finance Director within Financial Services. Hedge Fund experience is helpful but not essential and we are looking to a high calibre candidate.