- £280 - £350 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
Our client is a Private Equity firm based in central London. They are looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a temporary basis, who will directly support the Finance Director with the accounting for the Fund and any associated projects. This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA or ACCA newly qualified accountant with relevant industry experience.
- Taking ownership of the accounting for both the fund and management entities.
- Assistance with the annual budget and monitoring performance against the budget.
- Supporting the year end audit process.
- Preparing information for the tax returns and various regulatory filings.
- Assistance with quarterly performance reports and other investor reporting.
- Assistance with projects associated with the strategic goals of the portfolio.
- Strong academic background, with a degree education.
- ACA or ACCA newly qualified.
- Experience of working within investment funds desirable.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Interest in the retail and beauty industry.
- Ability to work independently.