- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
A top tier Investment Bank in London, is searching for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Financial Control, Financial Reporting & other ad hoc financial reporting for Holdings and Sub-Holdings group of entities.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders by providing strong Financial Control support
- Maintain a strong control environment over the reporting process at all times
- Responsible for monthly Group reporting submissions including submissions to Group External Reporting, Global Business Finance and Regulatory Reporting.
This top tier investment bank is one of the leading global financial services providing firms in the world. The ideal candidate would be preferably qualified, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualification, and preferably 5 years post qualified experience.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and related accounting principles
- Ability to chair meetings within a complex environment and deal with multiple stakeholders
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- A broad understanding of financial budgets/statements/models, with experience of analysing data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting
If interested please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com