A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Real Estate firm in the City!
Morgan McKinley are partnering with a leading Real Estate Company to recruit a Finance Manager to support Head of Tax to provide a broad range of tax advice to the group, providing an effective in-house tax advisory and compliance function. This multi-channel organization would like someone with a strong financial analyst background as well as Construction Industry Scheme experience within a tax environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skillset as well as work in a faced paced environment within a dynamic team. THE ROLE
- Review a large amount of historical financial data for various development activities
- for several years to understand whether in scope of the regime
- Meetings with Development, Finance & Legal personnel to understand any data
- Drafting schedules for disclosure to HMRC
- Registering group entities as contractors and subcontractors for the scheme
- Gathering UTRs and other info for subcontractor verification
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Previous experience of Construction Industry Scheme compliance.
- Can demonstrate excellent Microsoft Excel skills at an advanced/intermediate level.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.