Finance Manager required to work for an SME overseas Bank in London. The organisation are looking for an all-round Qualified Accountant (ACCA\ACA\CIMA or equivalent) to assist with day-to-day Accounting of the Branch. The incumbent will be reporting to the head of Finance and working as part of a small Finance team in an organisation with long-standing colleagues in a secure and well backed organisation.
Duties will include:
- Post transaction to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Produce supporting documentation for Audit.
- Maintain vendors’ file.
- Preparation of the Branch’s budget
- Preparation of Branch UK regulatory returns and semi-annual submission of whole-firm liquidity data to the PRA in an accurate and timely manner within pre-determined deadlines
- Prepare and collate HMRC returns including corporation tax, BBSI and VAT
- Prepare MIS reporting for the CFO and group.
- Assist with month end closing and post necessary entries.
- ACCA\ACA\CIMA Qualifications 4+ years PQE
- Regulatory reporting\PRA experience nice to have
- Management Reporting in the UK branch of an Overseas Bank
- Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
- Due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 to 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. We do, however, welcome you to apply to future opportunities.