Twenty Investment Management are working with a city based Asset Manager that are seeking a Finance Manager to join their Revenue team for a 12 month fixed term contract
- Support the delivery of accurate monthly revenues, including the monthly accruals and billing
- Resolve issues identified with fee accruals and billing.
- Oversee the activities of the offshore client and billing support team
- Co-ordinate with client relationship managers to facilitate accurate revenue recognition and timely fee billing for external clients.
- Help to improve revenue and billing MI prepared by the team in order to provide insight to management and inform the wider business of core revenue KPIs and KRIs.
- Help to embed relevant financial disciplines and best practice across the business including the identification and implementation of relevant financial controls.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Prior experience in a Revenue position would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Group for more information