Finance Manager (Europe)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum
My client is an Investment Company headquartered in Singapore who require a Finance Manager to cover maternity leave in London for 14 months.
The successful applicant will need to be a Qualified Accountant from an Investment Management background.
Responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for full set of IFRS compliant financial statements and local regulatory filings
- Ensure compliance with HQ policies, procedures and processes, by establishing and implementing local accounting and finance procedures
- Review and ensure all accounting records and expenses are in accordance with policies
- Liaise and manage outsource accounting team, external auditors and other regulatory authorities
- Responsible to prepare and submit monthly analysis and reporting packs to HQ
- Preparation of budget
- Preparation of financials and maintain good documentation to support direct and indirect tax returns
- Liaise with outsourced service provider and Tax agent and ensure timely compliance and submission of tax returns
- Assist with transfer pricing matters
- Assist with tax queries and tax audit
If you meet the above criteria and wish to find out more, please apply now.