- Competitive + Exceptional Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
Finance Manager (Investment Manager - Any Industry Considered)
London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Exceptional Bonus
An opportunity has become available to join the finance team of a diverse investment group that is built off 3 pillars - asset management, venture capital, and real estate.
Established over two decades ago the business has established itself as a leading firm within asset management. They have remained a premier player within the industry through constant innovation and only hiring the most driven and entrepreneurial individuals across the business. Their commitment to innovation is probably most apparent within the finance function. They consistently invest significant capital in developing and utilizing the most cutting-edge technology ensuring everything within finance is highly streamlined and automated. Utilization of automation has allowed assets managed to grow significantly while maintaining an exceptionally lean finance team who complete complex value-add work with minimal accounting/reporting. The firm is looking to make a rare hire into this team.
The firm is looking for a recently qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA to join in a broad finance role supporting the CFO with all things finance. Significant aspects of the role include project work and analysis. It is essential that this individual has an entrepreneurial mindset because from day one you will work closely with the CFO on projects around automation and process improvement within the finance function. You will also complete excel modelling that will produce data that will be used by the C-Suite to help determine important decisions regarding the future of the business.
- Significant project work utilizing a mix of industry-leading and bespoke technologies
- Managing a highly advanced and automated reporting process
- Business Partnering with Compliance, Legal, Trading, and Settlements to better improve financial reporting and management information
- Complex excel modelling producing data used by c-suite to help shape the direction of the business
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with senior management presenting financial analysis
This role is ideal for an entrepreneurial individual who wants a dynamic and varied role in a complex and technologically advanced environment.
- NQ – 2 years PQE ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong academics
- Experience within audit or industry
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.