Finance, Structural Reform – Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
The finance team of my client, a leading financial provider in London needs to undertake a number of finance management tasks and activities to support the cost transparency and granularity requirements contained within the OCIR requirements, and have requested the assistance of 4-5 specialist accounting and finance transformation resources, to work as Associates.
- Provide finance management support to relevant Finance areas as part of implementation activities following the ServCo stand-up
- Provide specialist accounting support to meet detailed cost transparency and granularity requirements within OCIR requirements
- Support workstream lead in delivery of 2018 milestones
- Support workstream lead in managing stakeholders impacted or delivering to the workstream
- Support workstream lead in coordinating the interaction of the Business SME, design, testing, and go live for the workstream
- Design, develop and assist with implementation of a project accounting methodology.
- Qualified accountant, including cost management
- Proficient in using excel
- Highly self driven individual, with good attention to detail and ability to solve complex issues
- Understanding of OCIR requirements would be useful, but not compulsory