- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Marks Sattin FS
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
A well known financial services company are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team
A well known financial services company are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team in their central London office. This is a great opportunity whether you are looking for your first move into financial services or looking to move within to enhance your career.
You main responsibilities would include:
- Assist with the preparation of annual statutory accounts and liaise with external auditors.
- Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly and annual London statutory Group submissions.
- Working closely with the manager to ensure accurate financial statement presentation as well as the appropriate disclosure necessary on new accounting pronouncements.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual investment impairment reviews.
- Assist with the preparation of year-end balance sheet analysis for quarterly reporting.
- Assist with the testing of statutory reporting systems as updates, etc. are needed.
- Preparation of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
The successful Candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or ACMA)
- Have good experience with preparation of financial statements
- Have a strong understanding of financial statement concepts and principles
- Have strong organisational slls
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have an a advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel
The salary on offer is in the region of £50,000-£55,000 plus benefits and bonus. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact James.Otter@markssattin.com 02077479724