- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Analytix
- 23 May 18
Financial Accountant , management reporting
Salary: up to £50,000
Are you a dynamic, ambitious recently qualified accountant, who thrives in a fast-paced environment? If so, our client who is a FTSE 100 globally recognised Financial Services Organisation would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for managing the ledgers for several of their companies, with a focus on investment entities, and will work closely with the treasury and portfolio accounting teams to ensure the management accounts are correct for use by various reporting teams. You will also work with the team to perform period end and statutory reporting and annual board reporting.
- Performing analytical reviews of financial information
- Settlement of Intercompany balances
- Preparation of information for group regulatory returns
- Production of financial statements
- Monthly bank statements
Candidate Profile & Skills:
- Recently Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Degree Educated
- Strong background in financial and management reporting
- Experience using ledgers, Oracle Financials and Hyperion Financial Management software
- Good Excel skills essential
- Ideally from a FS or Blue Chip organisation
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.